Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Road Trip To The ATX

Going to our state capitol of Austin in a few hours, but not for a lobby day.  The Trans Texas Lobby Day is next week on March 6.

Image result for Austin highway signsHeaded to the ATX to handle some business and also take part in a noon panel discussion on Thursday.

So I'm hitting the road, staying in town Wednesday and going to fly back to Houston after my panel discussion is done on Thursday

So for you peeps in the ATX, once I handle the initial business I'm coming up there for and I'm sworn to secrecy about and I get settled in my hotel when I'm done, what's happening?

Would love to chat with some of you ATX area peeps while I'm in the 512 area code.   Wouldn't mind a side trip to Lockhart to get some BBQ either.  

And oh yeah, will be looking for the closest 7 Eleven to my hotel because I'm only one Slurpee purchase away from my next free one.

No comments: