Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Lady Chablis On 'Real Housewives Of Atlanta'

I had the pleasure of meeting The Lady Chablis in 2003, during the GLBT themed Derby party the Louisville community holds on the day of the Kentucky Derby.

She autographed my copy of her book Hiding My Candy for me that I'd brought to the event and told me at the time I'd made her day just as much as she made the day before my birthday a happy one as well.

So I'm happy to hear that The Doll is going to be lighting up your television screens by appearing on an episode of the Real Housewives of Atlanta reality TV show.

The petite legendary illusionist who gained fame in the book Midnight In The Garden of Good and Evil and played herself in the movie version of it is also appearing in an episode of Bravo's new reality television series Southern Charm and will be seen in the upcoming movie Saugatuck Cures.

|So yes, the The Lady Chablis is coming to a television and movie screen near you.

No comments: