Friday, March 01, 2013

Shut Up Fool Awards-Computer Prime Is Dead Edition


Even though my computer died earlier this week and I'm scrambling to try to raise the cash to get a new one, it's still Friday, I have a HPL library branch with Internet access three blocks from the house and it's time to announce this week's Shut Up Fool Award winner.

If you want to contribute to my computer fund, you can hit up my Pay Pal tip jar button on the left hand side of the blog.

But now to what you peeps are waiting for.   As usual we had a bumper crop of fools this week, so let's cut the jibber-jabber, (especially since I'm on the clock as I type this post) and get to this week's fools.

Honorable Mention Number One is The Onion for that jacked up tweet they sent out Oscar Night about Quvenzhane Wallis

Honorable Mention Number Two goes to Seth McFarlane for that fracked up joke he told about Quvenzhane in addition to all the flat sexist so called humor done during his Oscar hosting stint.

Honorable mention Number Three is a group one to goes to Fox Noise for their usual bang up job in misinforming their section of the country.

This week's winner is Supreme Court (in) Justice Antonin Scalia for calling the 1965 Voting Rights Act 'a racial entitlement'.

Dude, that white sheet is showing under your judicial robe.   I along with every non-white voter in the United States don't consider the precious right to vote as an 'entitlement'.

Antonin Scalia, shut the Hell up fool!    

No comments: