Friday, April 27, 2012

Check Out The 'Miss Ross Live' Show

The cool thing about the Net is the different ways that marginalized people can get their voices and thoughts out there.   I had a blogtalkradio podcast show with Renee of Womanist Musings for a little while that went on hiatus because of my move to Houston.   

I've discussed singer-songwriter and entrepreneur Angelica Love Ross a few times on the blog, and she's now starting a podcast called 'Miss Ross Live.   

Her debut show in the 4-6 PM CDT timeslot later today will talk about the Paige Clay murder and CeCe McDonald's legal case along with other issues affect the trans community. 

Talking about CeCe is a nice segue into this petition that has over 15,000 signatures of the 25,000 they are trying to gather asking Hennepin County district Attorney Michael Freeman to drop the charges.

Your favorite blogger has been asked to call in and join the discussion along with another of my fave people in our community Isis King, which I'm looking forward to doing.   As always, you know I'll have something to say about these issues and countless others.

Congratulations and may you have much success with this podcast.   Looking forward to it and hope I can do my part to make it an enjoyable and informative show.

No comments: