Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year 2012 -Happy TransGriot Blogiversary!

It's 2012.. Happy New Year TransGriot readers!   

Today also happens to be TransGriot blogiversary in which on this date six years ago my first post went up on my then fledgling blog. 

Six years later I have over 3.2 million hits and counting on this blog, over 5000 posts, a worldwide following, multiple nominations and awards for what I write here and the love, respect and admiration of my blogging peers and people inside and outside the trans community.

But without you loyal readers stopping by on a regular basis, spending your valuable web surfing time reading the posts I compile here and recommending them to your friends and associates, I wouldn't have achieved it as quickly as I have. 

Yes, I have mad writing skills and talent.  A lot of hard work has gone into building this blog and is a major  part of my formula for success here, but you readers are the most important piece of it.   

You can bet that I'll have a lot to say about what's going on in 2012 inside and outside the trans community here in the States and around the world.

Will I write more than 1563 posts like I did last year?   Well, considering it's a critical election year in the United States and the Summer Olympics are just two of the major events happening in 2012, maybe.

Happy New Year!
 

No comments: