Saturday, October 09, 2010

What's Wrong WWBT's? Y'all Ain't Getting No Love?

I was just saying to a friend the other day that the not so merry band of radical feminist dogma parroting WWBT's have been a little too quiet lately.

I guess they got tired of sewing their Klan hoods and reading Mary Daly and Germaine Greer because I discovered the link to my post discussing my upcoming reunion.   They spouted their usual devoid of Sociology 101 drivel calling me a 'racist'.


Ho hum.  Can y'all come up with an original insult?    Oh yeah, my bad, you can't.

Don't get mad at me because you spent $10-20K in surgery money and nobody wants your latte sipping bitter Birkenstock wearing mirror shattering behinds.

Oh yeah, got a new award up on the blog since you last visited.   Isn't it pretty?

 I told y'all the last tine you tried to pick a fight with me you are not on the same level with me intellectually, and when it comes to class, style and sophistication, we ain't even in the same galaxy.

Y'all need to put down the Janice Raymond books and leave me alone, or did you forget the last lyrical beatdown you received from me?

If so, here's a refresher course.


And one other thing:   You need Jesus.  .

No comments: