Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Dawn!

For the first time in 8 years, I won't be in Da Ville to say it to my saber wielding homegirl in person on her special day, so I'll have to do it through the electronic pages of TransGriot.

I do miss hanging out with her on a regular basis, but I was blessed to do that for much of the 2k's.  I also realized that one of the consequences of me coming back home was going to be less contact with my chosen family, friends and many of the people I met and got to know in Louisville.   

Today is Dawn's birthday, and I hope she took some time out of her busy schedule to relax, enjoy it, and administer some beatings on the LFC fencing strips.

Heh heh, one of the benefits of being 1000 miles from her is that she can't whack me anymore for cracking Dawn Vader jokes.... 

*Cough*, *Cough*, *Wheeze*

 Happy birthday, Lord Vader!   May you have many more.

No comments: